The Raleigh Sai Center is closed until further notice due to the Coronavirus.
2021-2022 New Officers Selection
As announced during our recent membership meeting, the current officers will complete their two years term on December 31, 2020. Our National team has created a new process for all Sai Center in the US to select the new officers for the 2021-2022 term. See high level summary of the New Officers selection process.
Presentation from Virtual Membership Meeting on 10/4/20 (click here).
Recurrent Virtual Programs:
- NEW! Fridays at 9 p.m. ET – The Essence of Vahinis at http://www.sathyasai.us/live
- Saturdays at 11 a.m. ET – RSC Study Circle (via zoom). Recordings of Past Sessions.
- Sundays at 5 pm ET – Region 3 weekly virtual devotional program at www.sairegion3youtube.org
- The Vahinis Online, written by Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- See list of books available. If you would like to borrow a book, please contact Prabhakar at email@example.com or text 919-561-3465, listing the name(s) of the Book(s) interested in borrowing and the time and date you would like to pick up. Address: 1961 Weaver Forest Way, Morrisville. Anyone wishing to return a currently borrowed book, can drop off the book at the front door box. Please write your full name on a piece paper and put it in back of the book. Sairam!
Featured Past Programs:
- 2020 Guru Poornima Celebrations (Video)
- 2020 Eswaramma Day Celebrations (Video)
- Sai Samarpan (SSE Newsletter)
Note: If you need the password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power of Prayer
It is good to remember Swami’s guidance to remain calm in all situations. We need to follow the guidance of our national and local medical and infectious disease experts. We should remember that prayers are very powerful. The Sai Gayatri mantra as well as the Gayatri mantra is being chanted by Sai devotees around the world for the welfare of humanity. Let us all be united and pray with intensity as often as possible. This is an important spiritual practice which can alleviate this global health threat due to the Coronavirus.